Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fire Breaks out at The Village at Sandhill Brixx Wood Fired Pizza




Photos





No footage found.



Fire Breaks out at The Village at Sandhill Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, Apartments Evacuated

By Albert N. Milliron Staff Writer, Iron Mill News


Columbia, SC– (IMNS)–  Shortly after 11:15 pm this evening a fire broke out in a ventilation system above Brixx Wood-Fired Pizza at The Village at Sandhill 486-11 Town Center Place in Northeast Columbia.  The blaze caused the total evacuation of the building including the apartments above the restaurant as flames and smoke were seen coming from the ventilation system in the building.  Several fire Battalions and rescue units were required to get the fire under control.  Residents who resided in the building were evacuated successfully and no one was injured at the time.  Damage was estimated near 250 Thousand dollars.


This is the second fire in just over a month at the Village at Sandhill.  On June 13 fire broke out at the Super Bi-Lo.


Related:





  1. WIS-TV- Fire breaks out at the Village at Sandhill

  2. WLTX- Fire Damages Apartment at The Village at Sandhill

  3. The State-Fire damages building at Village at Sandhill


Tags: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

No comments: